Prototypes & Short Runs
In-house design and tooling plus laser cutting and Wire EDM equipment provide the right mix for short runs and prototyping. Alinabal can produce your short-run stampings to the most rigid specs and highest quality.
We are committed to providing our client with the highest quality available and have refined our processes and methodologies using a Total Quality Management (TQM) process we call the Alinabal Total Improvement Process (ATIP).
Short Run Special Tooling
- Inventory of tooling that will accommodate up to 6” outer diameter (O.D.)
- Capable of punching 0.001 to 0.125 thick solid and laminated materials
- Alinabal has its own unique short run, low cost tooling design
- CNC Amada Turrent punch presses
- Bending and forming capabilities
- Highly trained operators skilled to perform to exacting tolerances
- Laser Cutting & Wire EDM
Alinabal Engineered Products has complete laser cutting and wire EDM capabilities in house allowing you to reduce or eliminate tooling costs for prototype or short run stamping.
- Reduces capital investment for new products
- Increased Size Capabilities over most short run stamping presses with a pallet size of 48″ x 96″
- High speed processing to close tolerances
- Two-dimensional cutting head
- Scratch-free pieces cut with flying non-contact optics
- Secondary operations also available including tumbling, heat treating, assembly, tapping, and much more!